Born in Athens; admitted to the Athens Bar Association since 2001; Supreme Court Advocate; Certified Mediator
Elena Kossena joined the firm in 1998 and is now co-heading the firm’s Dispute Resolution practice. For more than 20 years Elena has been advising high-net-worth individuals and corporations of various sectors, including shipping, finance, hospitality, industry, aquaculture and healthcare and has broad expertise especially in cross-border civil and commercial legal matters. She has represented clients in cases brought in front of courts of several jurisdictions, including courts of the U.S, U.K., Luxemburg, and Cyprus and has acted as an expert of Greek law in several cases. Her track record includes successful representation of clients in complex cases involving ownership and control of groups of companies, family wealth disputes, breach of business arrangements and enforcement of NPL portfolios of significant value.
Elena is a Supreme Court Advocate and a Certified Mediator. She holds an LL.B. from the University of Thessaloniki, an LL.M. in International Commercial Law (University of Kent at Canterbury), a MSc in Business Law for Law Practitioners (ALBA) and numerous professional certifications.
- University of Thessaloniki (LL.B.)
- University of Kent at Canterbury, U.K. (LL.M., International Commercial Law)
- Athens Laboratory of Business Administration (ALBA) (Msc in Business Studies for Law Practitioners)
- Athens Bar Association
- Greek Association of Commercial Lawyers
- European Organization of Arbitration & Mediation
- Domestic and International Dispute Resolution
- Family & Inheritance Law
- Real Estate