“Cookies” are small text files that contain browsing information and are stored in your computer browser, when browsing our Website. Cookies are harmless, i.e. they cannot spread computer viruses, retrieve any other data from a computer hard drive, or get the email address of the user. In Saplegal, we use this technology in our Website, in order to offer an improved user experience, as well as better services.
What cookies we use, how we use them and for how long we retain the data we collect
We use the following categories of cookies:
These cookies support essential features of our Website and are required for the Website’s operation, as well as in order to provide you with the website functionalities that you choose to enable. Additional uses include averting improper use of our services, as well as storage of your privacy settings. According to the applicable legislation, your action is not required for the acceptance of these cookies. Third party providers may have access to this information.
We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personalized experience on our Website.
|_GRECAPTCHA||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||179 days||HTTP|
|rc::a||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||Persistent||HTML|
|rc::b||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Session||HTML|
|rc::c||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Session||HTML|
|CookieConsent||Cookiebot||Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain||6 months||HTTP|
|csrftoken||saplegal.gr||Helps prevent Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) attacks.||1 year||HTTP|
We will use any non - personally identifiable data collected through cookies in order to understand your interaction with us, to continuously improve the level of our services, by collecting and analyzing statistics regarding your landing to us from another website and the overall website traffic (e.g. number of visitors, most popular webpages), administer or optimize our Website, monitor usage or traffic patterns (including to track users’ movements around the Website) and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
These allow us to Third party providers may have access to this information.
|collect||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel|
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day||HTTP|
|_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP|
|History.store||saplegal.gr||Contains an visitor ID - This is used to track visitors' navigation and interaction on the website for internal website-optimization.||Session||HTML|
Your rights and how to control your cookies preferences
In relation to cookies, you have the following options:
- Continue your browsing only with the functional cookies only by selecting the button “Allow Selection”.
Please note that your action or consent is not required for the installation, that is done upon your visit on our Website, of the cookies that are functional and strictly necessary either from a technical perspective, or in order to offer you the website services or functionalities of your choice. Unfortunately, if you do not wish for them to be installed at all, you should not use our website services and manually delete the cookies that have already been installed on your browser.
- Grant your consent of the selection of some cookies by selecting the respective category and the button “Allow Selection”.
- Accept all cookies and other mechanisms by selecting the button “Allow all cookies”: you will be able to access all our website functionalities and statistics cookies are installed. We will remember this choice of yours for two years. When this period is over, or if you visit us from another device or a different browser, we will ask you again.
- Customize your cookie settings – withdraw your consent by selecting the Cookies Preferences button at the left side corner you may at any time change for future use, the choice you have made with respect to cookies and similar technologies on our Website. Regardless of what was your selection the last time we asked you through a pop-up banner if you accept the installation of cookies and similar technologies, you can decide again easily, directly and free of charge, through the Cookies Preferences button that is found at all times at the left side corner of the Website.
- You may also control and manage the cookies via the settings of the browser you use. Some of your options (depending on the browser), are for example, the acceptance of all cookies, the notification for the installation of cookies or the ban of their installation.
In order to manage and deactivate cookies, you may follow the relevant instructions per browser.
Please note also that disabling, blocking or deleting cookies in your browser settings may impact your ability to fully use our Website.
We advise that with respect to links to third parties’ services for which we are not responsible, you shall read and be aware at all times of the respective policies and practices adopted thereby.
Last updated 14/10/2022