22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "GREECE - Looking Ahead with Confidence"
Τhe Forum took place, in digital form, on Tuesday & Wednesday, December 15 & 16, 2020 in co-operation with the New York Stock Exchange and major Global Investment Banks and Organizations and with the support of the Greek business & financial community. Over the years, Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum has developed to become an International Summit about Greece, recognized as the main platform for updating US investors on developments in Greece, business and investment opportunities and the attractiveness of Greece as an investment destination. It gathers the elite of the financial and investment communities, as well business and government leaders from the United States and Greece.
Evangelos moderated “INVESTING IN THE INFORMATION & COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY (ICT) SECTOR - Turning Greece into the Silicon Valley of Southeastern Europe” panel. The members of the panel were:
- Mr. Antonis Tsiboukis, General Manager - Cisco Greece, Cyprus, Malta, Portugal
- Mrs. Peggy Antonakou, General Manager Southeast Europe - Google
- Mr. Theodosis Michalopoulos, CEO - Microsoft Greece, Cyprus & Malta
- Mr. Michael Tsamaz, Chairman & CEO - OTE Group
- Mr. Nico Gariboldi, Site Lead Pfizer Global Digital & Technology Center of Thessaloniki - PFIZER HELLAS
Evangelos’ presentation and the discussion of the panel can be found here.
Thenia moderated “TOURISM & HOSPITALITY - NAVIGATING THROUGH SHORT TERM CHALLENGES - CAPTURING LONG TERM OPPORTUNITIES” panel. The members of the panel were:
- Mr. Andreas Taprantzis, CEO - AVIS Greece
- Mr. Leon Avigad, Founder & Co-Owner - Brown Hotels
- Mr. Paul Gomopoulos, Senior Managing Director - Hines Greece
- Mr. Alejandro Puertolas, Founding Partner & CEO - HIP (Blackstone Group)
- Mrs. Chloe Maria Laskaridis, Senior Executive Director - LAMPSA Hellenic Hotels S.A.
Thenia’s presentation and the discussion of the panel can be found here.
More on the event in the website of Capital Link Forum.