12th Annual Capital Link Sustainability Forum
Our partner Evangelos Lakatzis participated to the “12th Annual Capital Link Sustainability Forum” entitled “Can Sustainability Prevail over Geopolitics?” which was organized by Capital Link and took place on September 27, 2022, at the Grand Hyatt Athens Hotel, under the Auspices of Attica Region.
Evangelos moderated “Economy & Investments: The contribution of Greek & Foreign Investors” panel. The members of the panel were:
- Alexis Patelis, Chief of the Economy Office of the Secretariat General of Prime Minister – Hellenic Republic
- Kostis Rokas, Managing Partner - CVC
- Dimitris Chatziakovou, Principal Banker - European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Eleni Mpathianaki, Partner - EOS Capital Partners
- Takis Solomos, Partner – Elikonos Capital
- Sotiris Papantonopoulos-Mantopoulos, Partner - Uni.fund
The panel discussion explored topics such as the general investment environment and the ESG threefold in Greece, as well as global energy crisis and its effect on the Greek economy. The panel discussion can be found on the Audio and Video Webcast.
More on the event on the website of Capital Link Forum.